- How many km I can ride on Honda Dio continuously?
- Which scooter engine is best?
- Is Activa 5g good for long drive?
- Which is better Activa 5g or 6g?
- How long I can drive Activa?
- What is the life of Activa battery?
- Which scooter is best in 2020?
- Which scooter is best for long drive?
- What is the life of a Scooty?
- How many km can a scooter last?
- How many km a bike can run continuously?
- How much weight can Activa 4g carry?
- Which model is best in Activa?
- Is Activa good for long drive?
- Does Activa 5g has telescopic suspension?
How many km I can ride on Honda Dio continuously?
Longest Scooter Ride Record: 7000 kms in 19 Days on a Honda Dio by Arun Kumar..
Which scooter engine is best?
2. Suzuki Access. The second name in this list of the best scooties in India 2020, Suzuki Access is another dependable vehicle that countless owners use for daily commute. The single-cylinder air-cooled engine can generate impressive power of 8.7bhp at 6750rpm and a torque of 10Nm at 5500rpm.
Is Activa 5g good for long drive?
The Honda Activa 5G has been offered with a wide and comfortable seats which might be comfortable for the long tours. However, there is no back support which might be an issue for the long tours. Other than that the Activa 5G is a great scooter with impeccable capabilities.
Which is better Activa 5g or 6g?
BikeWale brings you comparison of Honda Activa 5G and Honda Activa 6G….Activa 5G vs Activa 6G Comparison Overview.Key HighlightsActiva 5GActiva 6GCapacity109.19 cc109.51 ccPower8 bhp @ 7500 rpm7.68 bhp @ 8000 rpmEconomy50 kmpl50 kmpl1 more row•Feb 24, 2020
How long I can drive Activa?
Activa can easily do a one way continuous trip of 70–80 kilometers after which the engine tends to struggle and maintain its pace.
What is the life of Activa battery?
Honda Activa Electric SpecificationsMotor1000 wattsBatteryLithium-IonNormal Charging time8 HoursFast Charging time1-2 hoursTop Speed75km/h
Which scooter is best in 2020?
Top 10 Scooters/Scooty in India 2020ModelEx-Showroom PriceHonda Activa 6GRs. 65,892 – 67,392*Suzuki Access 125Rs. 70,500 – 78,600*TVS NTORQ 125Rs. 68,885 – 77,865*TVS JupiterRs. 63,852 – 79,892*6 more rows
Which scooter is best for long drive?
For long rides Honda Activa or Suzuki Access 125 or TVS Jupiter is suitable. They are more or less similar to each other in ride, handling,balance,stability and freedom from vibrations. But the speeds have to be in the range of about 60-75kmph.
What is the life of a Scooty?
The average lifespan of a scooter was 28.8 days. The median lifespan was 26 days. The average vehicle went 163.2 miles over 92 trips during its lifetime.
How many km can a scooter last?
On average, you should expect a 50cc scooter to last anywhere from 20,000 to 30,000 miles. This of course assumes you follow some important principals. I’ve included some tips and maintenance guidelines below that will give you the best chance of keeping your scooter the road as long as possible.
How many km a bike can run continuously?
If you start with a full tank of about 12 litres petrol, it can run continuously till the tank runs dry which will be about 600 – 700 KM!
How much weight can Activa 4g carry?
USER OPINIONDisplacement109.2 ccSeat Height765 mmGround Clearance153 mmKerb/Wet Weight108 kgFuel Tank Capacity5.3 litres4 more rows
Which model is best in Activa?
Honda Activa 6G vs Honda Activa 125Engine and TransmissionMax Power7.79 PS @ 8000 rpm7.47 PS @ 7000 rpmMax Torque8.79 Nm @ 5250 rpm8.4 Nm @ 5500 rpmNo. of Cylinders11Cooling SystemAir CooledAir Cooled18 more rows
Is Activa good for long drive?
Yes you can obviously take a long Ride in your activa 125. I myself have gone for long ride several time. You can ride it non stop upto 60 Kms. But keeping in mind its engine you should give it some rest ( 15 mins atleast)after 60 km ride.
Does Activa 5g has telescopic suspension?
Though the new Honda Activa 5G comes with new additions, the total amount of features available in the new model is still low compared to its competition. … The Activa 5G comes doesn’t come with alloy wheels nor telescopic front forks.